A strong messaging strategy forms the foundation for all communications across touchpoints – this will impact what and how you communicate with different target groups.
Key questions answered include:
- How can we best communicate with our target audiences?
- What are the key themes and messages we want to convey?
- What is our core value proposition to our consumers?
- How can we tailor our communications to our different audiences and segments but still ensure it's cohesive?
Our typical solutions includes three phases:
- Brand & Communications Audit: We review all existing brand assets and research, assess competitors and conduct stakeholder interviews to provide an initial assessment of the state of the brand and competitors.
- Qualitative Exploration: We use primary qualitative research (online communities, IDIs, or qual groups) to understand consumers associations, perceptions, and attitudes. This will allow us to identify what language and themes resonate with each of our audiences and segments.
- Synthesis & Activation: We will integrate all phases of the engagement to develop a messaging toolkit that provides an overarching messaging hierarchy and audience and segment-specific hierarchies that we'll workshop with the internal team.