A comprehensive market assessment maps opportunity, entry, value chain economics, and consumer need gaps.
Strategy3's portfolio of Market Landscaping engagements include:
- Market Opportunity Assessment
- Competitive Analysis
- Distribution Channel and Value Chain Analysis
- New Product Development
- Partner Diligence
- Initial Public Offering (IPO) analysis
These engagements answer questions like:
- What is the size of the market opportunity or growth potential?
- What is the right product or portfolio of projects and at what price?
- What product features are important to customers?
- Who are the target segments?
- What channels should we leverage?
- What is our value proposition?
While every solution is tailored to your needs, four common areas include:
- Market Diagnosis: This is foundational to understanding the current market environment, demand opportunity, and growth drivers and inhibitors that will drive change.
- Competitive Landscape: Mapping the competitive landscape to understand the current service providers, their business and operations models, and channel structure helps provide a fuller picture of market dynamics.
- Consumer Understanding: We will analyze the end customer segment(s) to understand purchase triggers, the purchase journey, channel preferences, and any need gaps and expectations.
- Opportunity Assessment and Recommendations: A final output will estimate the opportunity and provide recommendations to tap into the business potential.