Our solution provides a practical roadmap for market entry that is firmly grounded in the realities of the marketplace.
Key questions answered include:
- How do we ensure that the market entry strategy suits our business model and target customers?
- How do we create a compelling value proposition addressing the needs of our target customers?
- What is the size of the potential opportunity in our target market?
- How should we design a practical roadmap for launching / expanding our portfolio in the market?
- How should we set our growth KPIs? Should we focus our business strategy on growing market share? Increasing penetration? Finding a new niche?
- Which potential partners are best suited to help our business compete more effectively?
Leveraging a variety of tools like secondary research, competitive insights, customer data or primary research, our typical solution includes five key stages:
- Market Dynamics: We review internal and external data sources to obtain a high-level appreciation of the industry landscape, macro-economic trends, and the implications on supply and/or demand.
- Supply Side Assessment: Next we identify key players and distil key insights on the supply strategy and route-to-market.
- Demand Side Assessment: We map out potential customers while understanding their penetration rate, propensity to spend, motivations for purchase and unmet needs.
- Opportunity Assessment: We analyze the market size, competitive advantages, and the risk and success factors for an effective market entry / expansion.
- Go-To-Market Finalized Strategy: Finally, we provide recommendations on product, pricing, distribution and marketing strategy for prioritized high-potential segments.