As markets get increasingly crowded and customers get increasingly savvy, it is becoming more and more critical that brands have a sharp and well defined customer strategy.
Whether your customers are end consumers or other businesses, knowing the right customers to speak to, what they care about, what offers and products will resonate with them, and how to reach them is a central part of any brand’s success.
Strategy3 uses the power of research to build customer strategies that are dynamic, differentiated, and durable.
Types of Questions We Have Answered:
- Who are my key customer segments and how do I prioritize them?
- What is the customer’s journey or path to my brand?
- How do customers shop for my brand in my category?
- What do my customers want?
- What is the optimal mix of products/brands for my customers?
- What is the value of each of my different customer types?
- How do I migrate my customers through the value chain?
Some Techniques We Have Used:
- Segmentation, both qualitative and quantitative
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Customer Path-to-Purchase
- Product/Menu Optimization
- Customer Value Prioritization
- Customer Experience Design and Optimization
Start a conversation with us on how we might partner to develop the right customer strategy for your organization.